-
I'm with Wiseman on this one. I mean down here there aren't many people who make over $80,000 a year, so to them my family seems rich. Now if we moved to a place like Beverly Hills, we'd seem a bit like proletariat to those people who make a million and more on a film. But I think it depends on your location if you are called rich or not.
So if someone did marry for the money (Anna Nicole Smith*), then it is rare, since there are not that many people with that much money where they would profit from marriage.
*Anna Nicole Smith is an ex-Playboy model, who married this old dude for his money. She then got fat and retarded, and of course got her own TV show.
-
IRT OCB:
Think what you want, but thats what really happens.
Think what you want, but thats what really happens.
Besides, if you slowly work your way up through each generation, eventually you'll have a rich family.
Never said otherwise.
-
What the hell? That don't make any sense.
-
my dad is gone my parents divorced so i know what im saying... your damn lucky Nev an Wise...
-
Think what you want, but thats what really happens. Besides, if you slowly work your way up through each generation, eventually you'll have a rich family. Surprisingly, Indians think about their children.
It much like planting a forest of fir trees. Useless for you now, but will be for your children's children.
-
Yeah, I get to see my Dad every few weeks and most of the summer. I live with my Mom and stepdad. I just live here for the internet. ( :
Nah, they are good. Stepdads kind of a dick though. Hes a good guy on the whole.
-
Most of my friend's familys have divorced. I can count on my hands how many of my friends are still married. When thats the case, i'm not so sure that many marriages last.
-
Yeah, IMO it's sad that marriage is not being taken that seriously and so many marriages are being broken. I'd rather live with some constant problems (as long as they aren't unbearable) than divorce and marry again; what's done it's done.
-
I think we really are lucky. I know a lot of people whose parents have divorced.
-
im 20 years old today omg!